Monday, May 18, 2009


I submitted some photos to the art magazine on campus and just found out that they have chosen to publish this one in the Spring edition. Other than that things are moving along and I thought it was about time for an update. I am about to finish my first year as a grad student...pretty exciting. I think back to how much I have learned throughout this year and cannot help but be amazed. I have taken classes that have challenged so much of what I "knew" forcing me to re-evaluate the world around me...yet again. This process has been something that was much needed in my life, since it has really taught me a lot about myself.  I am going to be working in NM for most of the summer. I will also be getting started on the documentary I am going to make for my thesis project about women, food and identity in Northern New Mexico. I am looking forward to some time to relax, reflect and get ready for next year.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

that is a really beautiful picture. once again, you are amazing and wonderful. congrats!

Mom said...

I agree...one of your many amazing photos!
And, hey...there is no relaxing in the world of fish, haha.